Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011 - Audio Book Challenge

I listen to a lot of audio books especially while I am doing my long commute to work or doing boring work in the lab. So the Audio Book Challenge hosted by Teresa's Reading Corner will be a great challenge for me!

The level I am going for is Addicted (12 audio books).  You can find out more info about the challenge by clicking the button below or reading the instructions below.


Welcome to the 2011 Audio Book Challenge.  The 2010 edition was hosted by Alaine of Queen of Happy Endings.  When Alaine was looking for someone to take over for her, I happily volunteered.  The 2011 Audio Book Challenge will run from January 1, 2011 through December 31, 2011. 

I'm going to go ahead and continue with the same levels that were previously established:

Curious:       3 Audio Books
Fascinated:  6 Audio Books
Addicted:  12 Audio Books
Obsessed: 20 Audio Books

I will list my audio books as I listen to them.
4.   If I Stay by Gayle Forman
6.   Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
7.   Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
10. WWW: Wonder by Robert Sawyer
27. Downpour (Greywalker, Book 6) by Kat Richardson
30. Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi
34. Alloy of Law (Mistborn, Book 4) by Brandon Sanderson
35. Glow (Sky Chasers, Book 1) by Amy Kathleen Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment