Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - 8/31

Okay "Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine.

This week my Waiting on Wednesday book is Crossed by Ally Condie.  I really enjoyed the first book in this series, Matched.  Sure it was kind of a soft and friendly dystopian novel; but I still had a lot of fun reading it and I can't wait to read the next one!


  • Length: 384 pages
  • Publisher: Dutton Juvenile
  • Release Date: November 1st, 2011
  • ISBN-13: 978-0525423652

Synopsis from GoodReads.com:
"In search of a future that may not exist and faced with the decision of who to share it with, Cassia journeys to the Outer Provinces in pursuit of Ky - taken by the Society to his certain death - only to find that he has escaped, leaving a series of clues in his wake.

Cassia's quest leads her to question much of what she holds dear, even as she finds glimmers of a different life across the border. But as Cassia nears resolve and certainty about her future with Ky, an invitation for rebellion, an unexpected betrayal, and a surprise visit from Xander - who may hold the key to the uprising and, still, to Cassia's heart - change the game once again. Nothing is as expected on the edge of Society, where crosses and double crosses make the path more twisted than ever."


5 comments:

  1. I am sooo looking forward to this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any in the series! Am interest to check it out though.

    xo,
    Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was lucky enough to get an arc of this one- I think you will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Matched and am anxiously awaiting Crossed now! Team Ky!! Great pick!
    New follower!
    Courtney
    See my WoW over at Fuzzy.Coffee.Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to read this series soon! Great pick! New follower!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete