Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Best of 2011 - Young Adult/Middle Grade Fantasy

I read a lot of really wonderful fantasy books at the young adult and middle grade age level this year.  You can see them below.  Click on the picture to go to Amazon to read a synopsis or click on My Review to go and read my thoughts on the book!

Hope you enjoy the list and find it helpful :-)

River of Time series by Lisa M. Bergren
Waterfall, Book 1 (My Review)

The Changeling Sea by Patricia McKillip

The Apothecary by Malie Meloy

The Invisible Order series by Paul Crilley
The Fire King, Book 2 (My Review)

Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick

Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu


Chime by Fanny Billingsley

Peter Nimble and His Fantastic Eyes by Jonathan Auxier

A Tale Dark and Grimm by Adam Gidwitz

The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente

Tuesdays at the Castle by Jessica Day George

The Beyonders series by Brandon Mull
A World Without Heroes, Book 1 (My Review)

The Folk Keeper by Franny Billingsley

Eona by Alison Goodman

The Last Apprentice by Joseph Delaney
Rage of the Fallen, Book 8 (My Review)

The Books of Beginning by John Stephens
The Emerald Atlas, Book 1 (My Review)

No comments:

Post a Comment