Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday - 2/1

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine.


This week my Waiting on Wednesday book is Black Howl (Madeline Black, Book 3) by Christina Henry.  I love this urban fantasy series and can't wait to read the next book in it.  Click on the image to go to Amazon and read more about this book.



Black Howl (Madeline Black, Book 3) by Christina Henry
Release Date: February 28, 2012
Publisher: Ace
Length: 288 pages
ISBN: 978-1937007331

Synopsis from Goodreads.com:
"Agent of Death Madeline Black is finding out that some of the spirits of Chicago aren't ready to cross over.

Something is wrong with the souls of Chicago's dead. Ghosts are walking the streets, and Agent of Death Madeline Black's exasperating boss wants her to figure out why. And while work is bad enough, Maddy has a plethora of personal problems too. Now that Gabriel has been assigned as her thrall, their relationship has hit an impasse. At least her sleazy ex-fiancĂ© Nathaniel is out of the picture — or so she thinks..."

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of that book before, but it sounds great! Nice pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have the second one sitting on my TBR! EEEK! And now the third is announced... I'm getting behind! Thx for the heads up. Time to get off my YA kick!

    Kristin @myparahangover

    ReplyDelete