Friday, February 25, 2011

Book Blogger Hop: 2/25-2/28

Book Blogger HopThe Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books and runs from Friday to Sunday. The Hop is a fantastic way to get your blog noticed more and visit some other cool blogs that you didn't know about before. Head over and sign up and see what you can find! 

Each week a different twist will be added to the hop so that everyone gets to know each other better so here's my little bit of information this week.


"Do you ever wish you would have named your blog something different?"

The answer to this question would be a resounding yes! When I started this blog I started it mainly as a place to keep track of books I had read and a place for friends and family to keep track of what I was reading.  Well then last year I decided to start doing more with it.  While the name "Karissa's Reading Review" was appropriate for a small blog that my family came to read, I think it is a lame name for a fantasy focused blog and I don't think it is a name that people see and think "Wow, I wonder what that blog is like!?"   

I have seriously been thinking about renaming it but that gets complicated.  Since a lot publishers have my blog name as my contact name.  What do you guys think?  Should I rename it?  Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment