Sunday, February 20, 2011

In My Mailbox and Mailbox Monday - 2/21

IMM is a meme started at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.


Mailbox Monday can be found at: The Printed Page

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks & audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

This week I got nine books.  Quite a large variety of things.  My wonderful mother and husband gave me some books I have been dying to read for Valentine's Day.  I got some more of the Connor Grey series through paperbackswap.com.  Also some more e-books for review.  You can check them all out below.  Sorry no Vlog this week!  Hope you all have a wonderful week of reading :-)

Gifts for Valentine's Day:
Hellsing, Vol. 10Ex-Heroes
Hellsing, Volume 10 by Kohta Hirano
Ex-Heroes by Peter Cline


Swapped Through Paperbackswap:
Unfallen Dead (Connor Grey, Book 3)Unperfect Souls (Connor Grey, Book 4)

Ebooks for Review:
A Night Of Secrets, A Paranormal Romance (The Night Series)The Mind Readers, A Young Adult Paranormal RomanceThe Restorer (Graveyard Queen)
A Night of Secrets by Lori Brighton
The Mind Readers by Lori Brighton


Free Kindle Download:
The Secret Garden
The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett

5 comments:

  1. I've actually got Ex-heroes sitting on my kindle, waiting for me to get around to it. That sounds like an interesting superhero novel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fanstastic mailbox! They all look very interesting. Happy reading :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, you got The Secret Garden. I saw that was a freebie. Hope you enjoy it as well as the rest of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice when loved ones can pick out a book that is worth reading

    ReplyDelete