Friday, June 17, 2011

Book Blogger Hop 6/17-6/20

Book Blogger HopThe Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books and runs from Friday to Sunday. The Hop is a fantastic way to get your blog noticed more and visit some other cool blogs that you didn't know about before. Head over and sign up and see what you can find! 

Each week a different twist will be added to the hop so that everyone gets to know each other better so here's my little bit of information this week.

“How many books are currently in your To-Be-Read (TBR) Pile?”

According to my list on Librarything.com (which I really do try to keep up to date with everything I need to read) there are 247 books in my house to be read.  If you look at my wishlist on librarything or paperbackswap there are a few hundred more that I don't own but really want to read.

I don't think that's completely out of control, but it's not good either. For a couple years I held steady at around 200 books and even got down to 171 books one year. Lately though my TBR pile increases by about 20 books a year.

I have kind of given up on controlling it...it's hopeless!

2 comments:

  1. New follower here. Love your blog theme. :) I have a monster of a TBR list, as well. It has reached insane proportions. We'll see how far I get. Have a great weekend.

    Marla @ Starting the Next Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my own system for counting my TBRs. Come read my Book Blogger Hop post in which I discuss my TBR and coin a new way of measuring it.

    ReplyDelete