Sunday, June 5, 2011

In My Mailbox and Mailbox Monday - 6/6

IMM is a meme started at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

Mailbox Monday can be found at: The Printed Page

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks & audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

This week I got 10 books (this excludes the 30 some books from BEA).  If you want to see all the books that came in my BEA box check out that post here.  There were quite a few for review: three from the Amazon Vine program and three from Netgalley.com.

I also bought two books: Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews and Summer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa.

Lastly I got two books from the library.  Finally I got the conclusion to the Skinjacker Trilogy: Everfound by Neal Shusterman.  I also got the next installment in the Wings series by Aprilynne Pike: Illusion.

Hope you all have a great week of reading!

For Review:

The Dagger Quick Moonglass  Peter Nimble and His Fantastic Eyes Misfit The Mystery of Metamorphosis: A Scientific Detective Story
The Dagger Quick by Brian Eames
Moonglass by Jessi Kirby
The Last Dragon by Jane Yolen and Rebecca Guay

Bought:
Magic Slays (Kate Daniels, Book 5) Summer's Crossing
Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews
Summer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa

From Library:
Everfound (The Skinjacker Trilogy) Illusions (Aprilynne Pike)
Illusions by Aprilynne Pike

5 comments:

  1. Great set! I want to read Moonglass too. Especially interested in Illusions.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Moonglass too!

    Great new books this week! I hope you enjoy reading them all :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard Julie Kagawa's books are very good. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you have some lovely books. Several that I want to read. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my what a very full mailbox! I am loving the covers on Moonglass and Summer's Crossing. You have a book for every reading mood! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete