Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday - 11/24

Okay "Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine.

This week my waiting on wednesday book is: Wolfsbane (Nightshade, Book 2) by Andrea Cremer.  This is the second book in the Nightshade series; I absolutely loved Nightshade and can't wait for the story to continue.  It doesn't hurt that these books have absolutely stunning covers :-)
Wolfsbane: A Nightshade Novel

Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
400 pages
Publisher: Philomel
Release Date: July 26, 2011
ISBN: 978-0399254833

6 comments:

  1. Yay Wolfsbane. Haven't even read Nightshade, but I am awaiting an UK proof of it. Can't wait to start this series and dive a new universe of fantasy:)
    Here is my WoW

    And don't forget to check out my 100 follower giveaway to win a copy of Perfect Chemistry. Open internationally, ends Nov 30th. Just click...here !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even read Nightshade, and here's Wolfbane! But I totally spazzed when I first saw the cover. I will definitely look out for this book when it comes out. Great WoW pick! :)

    Here's our WoW picks for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Nightshade so I can't wait for this one!!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. seen this around and added it to my tbr list

    MYWOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with you on wanting this one asap. Love Nightshade and just cannot wait to read more!Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. After the cliffhanger in Nightshade, I really want to read this.

    My WOW: Here

    Mariya

    ReplyDelete