Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Little Bit of Me

I saw this over at Bites and thought I would participate....so here you go a little bit about me :-)

Age: 33 (yep I am old)

Bed Size: King

Chore that you hate: Cleaning the kitty box

Dogs: Greyhounds only :-)

Essential start to your day: Eating a Raspberry Chocolate Luna Bar...(I know it's kind of like candy, but at least I eat something for breakfast)!

Favorite colors: Green and wine

Gold or silver: Silver

Height: 5'7"

Instruments you play: Flute, Trumpet, Violin

Job title: Senior Materials Engineer (think Chemical Engineer but with more Chemicals)

Kids: One four year old son, many cats, many fish, and one dog.

Live: In lovely Minnesota (Twin Cities area) where it is currently snowing and incredibly cold (but not as incredible cold as it will be a month from now).

Overnight hospital stays: Once after having my son

Pet peeves: People who drive slow and stupid, people who do stupid things that make their lives miserable, pictures that are hung crooked

Quote from a movie: "I should have taken the blue pill."

Right or left-handed: Ambidextrous

Siblings: One sister

Time you wake up: 5:30am (unless there is anyway I can get up just a few minutes later)

Underwear:  Uh seriously...what are they looking for here?  I'll just say YES!

Vegetable you hate: Peas, brussel sprouts, green peppers

What makes you run late: Traffic and when it is really cold out and my bed is really warm....

X-Rays you've had: Knees, abdomen, lungs, head, I think that's all....

Yummy food that you make: Chocolate cream cheese cookies

Zoo animal: Tigers

No comments:

Post a Comment