Monday, January 7, 2008

An Ice Cold Grave by Charlaine Harris (4/5 stars)

This is the third book in the Harper Connelly Mysteries. I liked this book; it was a quick, fun, and easy read!
In this book Harper and Tolliver are called to North Carolina in the winter to check on a case in which a teenage boy went missing. Harper quickly discovers that there are actually many boys missing and finds that they are actually dealing with a serial killer.

This was very well-written and fun to read. This is the type of book I read when I want something lighthearted and fun with some twists. This book definitely had the twists in there; it was a well written mystery (of course, I don't have a ton of experience reading mysteries). It kept you guessing and there was some nice character development between Tolliver and Harper (those who have read it will chuckle at my *nice* description).

This book was exactly what I expected from the next book in this series, and I wasn't disappointed at all! I look forward to reading more books in this series in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment