Tuesday, March 2, 2010

News - The Iron Fey Book 2, Jane Yellowrock Book 3, Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Series

A variety of news that I tracked down today. 

First of all Julie Kagawa's second book in the Iron Fey series will be called "The Iron Daughter" and will be released on August 1st, 2010.  I still haven't read the 1st book; just got it last week.  But it is getting excellent reviews, so I am sure a lot of people are eager to read the 2nd book :-)

The third book in the Jane Yellowrock series is supposed to be called "Mercy Blade" and will be out sometime in 2011.  I know a super long time to wait :-(  Anyone who hasn't checked out this series should, it is awesome!

Lastly in more traditional fantasy news - the cover for Brandon Sanderson's new series "The Stormlight Archives" was released and is shown below.  I got this info off of Pat's Fantasy Hotlist here.  I have read "Warbreaker" and absolutely loved it.  I have Elantris and the first two Mistborn books sitting on my shelf waiting to be read...  Still I am excited to see how his new series turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment