Thursday, February 2, 2012

News - The Graveyard Queen Series

Okay so I absolutely adore the The Graveyard Queen series by Amanda Stevens.  I loved the first book, The Restorer, and just finished the second book, The Kingdom, and loved that one as well (review coming early next week).

I almost had a heart attack when I logged onto Netgalley.com tonight and saw that the third book in the trilogy, The Prophet, is on NetGalley.

So if you are a NetGalley.com user and a fan of this series go and grab it!

If you are an urban fantasy/gothic mystery fan why haven't you read this series yet!

  


2 comments:

  1. Only because I haven't gotten my hands on them yet! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Stevens created such chilling suspense that I questioned the motives of each character. Secrets were unveiled and I wondered who had been hiding what. The vivid details weaved throughout the story had my imagination working in overdrive. I am fascinated by the paranormal and loved reading about a heroine who can see the dead. The imagery of ghosts energy fading off in the twilight, the gut-wrenching emotion Amelia, John Devlin, and others felt, I felt too. I am even getting chills again while writing this.

    ReplyDelete