Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday - 2/15

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine.


This week my The Last Apprentice: Grimalkin, The Witch Assassin by Joseph Delaney.  This is one of my absolute favorite middle grade series and I can't wait to read this book. Click on the image to go to Amazon and read more about this book.


The Last Apprentice: Grimalkin, The Witch Assassin by Joseph Delaney
Release Date: April 17, 2012
Publisher: Greenwillow Books
Length: 400 pages
ISBN: 978-0062082077

Synopsis from Goodreads.com:
"I am Grimalkin, and I have already chosen those I will kill ..."

Grimalkin has made it her lifetime ambition to destroy the Fiend, avenging the brutal murder of her son. Having grudgingly joined forces with the Spook and his apprentice, Tom, and assisted them in the binding of the Fiend, she is now on the run. And her mission is deadly. She has to help them bind the Fiend's spirit for ever no matter who - or what - comes after it... This latest chilling instalment in the "Wardstone Chronicles" follows Grimalkin, the terrifying witch assassin, feared wherever she is known."

No comments:

Post a Comment