Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday - 4/17/13

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine.


This week my Waiting on Wednesday book is
Click on the image to go to Amazon and read more about this book.
Biting Bad: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel by Chloe Neill
Release Date: August 6th,  2013
Publisher: NAL Trade
Length: 368 pages
ISBN: 978-0451415189

Synopsis from Goodreads.com:
Welcome back to Chicago: Famous for sports, pizza, and vampires. At
the tender age of twenty-eight, Merit became a sword-wielding vampire.
Since then, she’s become the protector of her House, watched Chicago
nearly burn to the ground, seen her Master fall and rise, and saved her
best friend from self destruction. But this might be her toughest fight yet..

-------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. I'm not much of a paranormal fan, but I've found myself reading and loving a few vampire novels recently so I might actually give this one a go. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of this series yet, but I hope you enjoy this one!

    Check out my WOW.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard so many good things about it. Excited to read it.

    ReplyDelete