Wednesday, December 9, 2009

News - Moning Annouces Title for Book 5 in Fever Series and Release Date is set for Fablehaven Book 5

Okay so I found out some great news this morning!

First of all the title for book 5 of Karen Marie Moning's "Fever" series has been announced. It will be called "Shadowfever" and will be released some time in 2010. I have the first three books of this series at home and really want to read them. I've been keeping tabs on this series; and from what I know the fifth book is supposed to be the last in the series.

Secondly, the release date of the fifth (and final) book in Brandon Mull's Fablehaven series has been announced. "Keys to the Demon Prison" will be released on March 25th of 2010. I haven't seen the cover art or a synopsis yet. I have absolutely adored this series right from the beginning and I am very eager to see how everything plays out!

Well, that's all I have for news today. Hope you all have a great day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment