Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday - 12/2

Okay "Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine.

This week my WoW book is "Passing Strange" by Daniel Waters. This is the third book in the Generation Dead series. I really enjoyed the first book "Generation Dead" and am waiting to get the second book "Kiss of Life" from the library. Hopefully the third book will be awesome too :-) I has trouble finding a synopsis but the description I found at Border.com is given below.



"Passing Strange" (Generation Dead, Book 3) by Daniel Waters
Pages: 320 pages
Publisher: Hyperion Book CH
Release Date: June 1st, 2010


Synopsis: "Goth girl Phoebe has never run with the popular crowd at school. However, no one can believe it when she falls for Tommy Williams, the leader of the dead kids--the literally dead, living-impaired kids who are doing their best to fit into a society that doesn't want them."

9 comments:

  1. Interesting cover. And it's part of a series?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good. It does look like'a part of a serie. mmmmm..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, it is the third book in the "Generation Dead" series. Book 1 is "Generation Dead" and Book 2 is "Kiss of Life".

    ReplyDelete
  4. HMM gonna go look up the first one and second this one looks good :)

    Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A third book? Oh my! I haven't had a chance to read the second book yet, so I had to skip over the summary :) Not sure how I feel about this cover though...doesn't pop as much as the other two, which were just so bold. Thanks for the info on this one. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hadn't heard of this series before, off to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, PolishOutlander I don't like this cover as much as the others either. It is a little too chick lit for me....

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Living impaired," haha how politically correct. Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice cover! I'd like to read the first book in this series, too!

    ReplyDelete