Sunday, January 23, 2011

In My Mailbox and Mailbox Monday - 1/24

IMM is a meme started at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

Mailbox Monday can be found at: The Printed Page

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks & audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

This week I got  4 books.  I actually bought three of them.  The last I got for review through NetGalley.com.  No Vlog this book because I am busy, lazy, and I have a bit of a sore throat...  So check out the haul below! Hope you all have a great week of reading :-)

Bought:
Shadowfever (Dark Fever, Book 5) by  Karen Marie Moning
Shadowfever

Return to Labyrinth, Volume 1 by Jake T. Forbes and Chris Lie
Return to Labyrinth Volume 1 (v. 1)

A Hard Day's Knight (Nightside)

For Review:
The Mysterious Lady Law by Robert Appleton
The Mysterious Lady Law 

5 comments:

  1. Shadowfever came into our used bookshop on Thursday, and it sold in about 5 min, lol.

    Hope you enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've noticed KM Moning books in several mailboxes today. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen Shadowfever in a few mailboxes today and it looks great - love the cover! Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower on GFC and Networked Blogs! Happy Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary,
    Yeah the book before Shadowfever ended on a huge cliffhanger so everyone (including me) had to snatch up the final book in the series as soon as it came out :-) It's a very good series.

    Hey Wendy,
    Thanks for stopping by and following. Looks like you got a lot of great stuff in your mailbox too :-)

    - Karissa

    ReplyDelete