Tuesday, June 1, 2010

2010 - Summer Romance Challenge

I read enough paranormal, fantasy, and young adult books that cross into romance that when I saw this challenge I thought...hmmm...that might be fun.  Then I saw the beautiful button that was designed for it and decided I had to participate :-)

For more info click on the button below.  This challenge is being hosted by Book Chick City.



Here is where I plan to list the books that I will read to meet this challenge.

1.   Fireflies by Ally Blue
2.   A Company of Swans by Eva Ibbotson
3.   Spells (Wings, Book 2) by Aprilynne Pike
4.   Wildthorn by Jane Eagland
5.   Demon Princess: Reign Check by Michelle Rowen
6.   Devoured by Amanda Marrone
7.   The Hunted of 2060 by Ami Rebecca Blackwelder
8.   Illyria by Elizabeth Hand
9.   Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
10. Linger (Wolves of Mercy Falls, Book 2) by Maggie Stiefvater
11. The Mystery of Grace by Charles De Lint
12. Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George
13. The Education of Bet by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
14. Burning Up by Angela Knight, Nalini Singh, Virginia Kantra, and Meljean Brook
15. Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs (Jane Jameson, Book 1) by Molly Harper
16. Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men (Jane Jameson, Book 2) by Molly Harper
17. Nice Girls Don't Live Forever (Jane Jameson, Book 3) by Molly Harper

1 comment:

  1. Hi - Thanks for signing up to my Summer Romance Challenge. I hope you enjoy the challenge, also to let you know I've added another level if you wanted to push yourself harder ;)

    ReplyDelete