Friday, September 2, 2011

Book Blogger Hop: 9/2-9/5

Book Blogger Hop

This week's question:

“What are you most looking forward to this fall/autumn season – A particular book release? Halloween? The leaves changing color? Cooler temperatures? A vacation? (If your next season is other than fall/autumn, tell us about it and what you are most looking forward to in your part of the world!)”

Autumn is my favorite season of the year, so I look forward to it regardless of what else is going on.  I love the changing colors of the leaves, the hint of coolness in the air, how wonderful it is to go camping this time of year, and the prelude to the holiday season.  This year I am especially looking forward to a vacation we are taking to Yellowstone Park.  We leave in a couple weeks and will be spending a little over a week driving out to Yellowstone, taking in the sites, and driving back.  I've never been there and am really looking forward to seeing all the wonderful and fascinating sites.

4 comments:

  1. I love the fall also, I hope you enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy Yellowstone....absolutely beautiful this time of year~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi just followed from the Hop, could you follow back, thks in advance xx http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete