Sunday, September 4, 2011

In My Mailbox and Mailbox Monday - 9/5


IMM is a meme started at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

Mailbox Monday can be found at: The Printed Page

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks & audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

This week I got ten books.  You can see more info on them below.

Hope that you all got great books and are looking forward to a wonderful week of reading!

For Review:
Chomp Peaceweaver The Only Ones Blood Rock 
Chomp by Carl Hiaasen
Peaceweaver by Rebecca Barnhouse
The Only Ones by Aaron Starmer
Blood Rock by Anthony Francis
The Door to Lost Pages by Claude Lalumiere

Bought:
Amulet #4: The Last Council

From Library:
Bloodlines Succubus Revealed (Georgina Kincaid, Book 6) Circle of Enemies: A Twenty Palaces Novel Soul Thief: A Demon Trappers Novel
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead
Soul Thief (Demon Trapper's, Book 2) by Jana Oliver

Swapped through Paperbackswap.com

Prospero Lost: Prospero's Daughter, Book I by L. Jagi Lamplighter

5 comments:

  1. I so love Carl Hiaasen. Looking forward to your review and to getting my own hands on a copy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great IMM! I didn't realize Carl Hiaasen has another book coming out -I loved Hoot, Scat, and Flush in middle school.

    Peaceweaver looks interesting, as does The Only Ones. I have The Coming of the Dragon, companion to Peaceweaver, but haven't read it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of those books, but I see a few, like Chomp and The Only Ones, that are calling my name. I hope you love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many books, I am drooling now! I hope you enjoy them all! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice mailbox this week. Blood Rock looks like a good book.
    Hope you enjoy your new books,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete