Sunday, September 25, 2011

In My Mailbox and Mailbox Monday - 9/26


IMM is a meme started at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

Mailbox Monday can be found at: The Printed Page

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks & audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

This week I got four books.  Two were from the Amazon Vine program for review: Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel and Nursery Rhyme Comics: 50 Timeless Rhymes from 50 Celebrated Cartoonists edited by Chris Duffy.  The third book I got for review was from NetGalley.com: Z: Zombie Stories edited by Kelly Link.

The last book is one that I bought.  I have been absolutely loving Westerfeld's Leviathan series and cannot wait to read the final book in the series: Goliath (Leviathan, Book 3) by Scott Westerfeld.

You can see more about the book below.  No video this week as I am out camping right now.  Hope that you all got wonderful books and have a great week of reading ahead of you.

For Review
Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
Z: Zombie Stories edited by Kelly Link

Bought:
Goliath (Leviathan, Book 3) by Scott Westerfeld

7 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read Dearly, Departed for a while - can't wait to read your review.

    Feel free to check out my IMM:
    http://theirishbanana.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-10.html

    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool ones :)
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah so lucky to have gotten Dearly Departed. I'm really looking forward to it. It seems like a LOT of people have gotten it this week.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    Wanna snag some ARCs? Don't forget to check out my giveaways. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy! your reads.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/mailbox-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nursey Rhyme Comics sounds like a funny read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! Goliath! I need that book to round out my series! Can't wait to get it. Hope you enjoy all your books!


    My IMM

    ReplyDelete