Sunday, April 22, 2012

In My Mailbox and Mailbox Monday - 4/23/12

IMM is a meme started at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

Mailbox Monday can be found at: The Printed Page

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks & audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

I got six books this week.  You can see them below by watching the video or clicking on the pictures.

Hope that you all have a wonderful week of reading and that you got some wonderful books!


For Review
Swapped
  

Bought

7 comments:

  1. Many of those are new to me titles. I actually have The FAult of Our Stars on my next to buy list. I hope you have a great week and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of these books.. Pretty covers though..

    Here is my IMM post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh your mailbox has some awesome reads. I haven't read The Fault in Our Stars yet - and I have book #4 in the Mistborn series on audio - I think I'm going to jump in there as I haven't read the first 3 yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The John Green book is supposed to be good. Enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New titles to me, enjoy! your reading week.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/04/mailbox-monday_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Tanya,

    Just so you know the 4th Mistborn book is very, very different from the first three. It has more of a fantasy western feel to it than a straight fantasy and occurs much later in the timeline of the Mistborn world. I didn't like it nearly as much as the original Mistborn series.

    Thanks to everyone for the comments :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Fault in Our Stars might be John Green's best yet. Enjoy!

    Nat

    ReplyDelete