Sunday, April 29, 2012

In My Mailbox and Mailbox Monday - 4/30


IMM is a meme started at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

Mailbox Monday can be found at: The Printed Page

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks & audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

I got four books this week.  You can watch the video below to see them or click on the pictures below for more info!





Audiobook:

3 comments:

  1. Shadow and Bone looks so great! God, I'm a little jealous now. (Little = Lot)

    Patricia // My Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Shadow and Bone, too, and I can't wait to find a few hours to sit down and read it. I'm soooo behind on reviews. Enjoy your goodies!

    The Week at Book Brats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought Die for Me too. I really want to read Shadow and Bone and look forward to your review of it. You can check out my books and news on The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete