Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday Weekly Book Haul

Okay so I am going to start keeping track of the books I got in the previous week. Last week was quite the haul; since I picked up a whole bunch of books (3) from the library, got a book through paperbackswap.com, bought a couple kids books, and got a book though the Amazon Vine Program.

From the Library:

Finally I am reading "Ink Exchange" by Melissa Marr. I didn't like her first novel "Wicked Lovely" much but I thought I should give her one more chance since I *do* love reading about fairies.


Got my hands on "Kitty Raises Hell" too. I am excited to see where this book goes. These books are never "keepers" for me so getting it from the library was perfect; but they are entertaining.


I found Moores Fool book so entertaining I was excited to get this one.

From Paperbackswap.com:

I have really been looking forward to reading this book too. I was so excited when my "wish" was granted last week.

From Amazon Vine:

I got this through the Vine program. I am not sure what I am in for with this one; but it should be an interesting read.

Bought:

I had to buy this book for my son. We've read it a few times and he loves it. It is a wonderful kid's book.


Another great book from Gaiman. A bit too old for my two-year old; but he will love it when he gets a bit older.

So, that is it for the books that came in last week. Stay tuned from more book reviews this week. I'll list my next haul of books next week. Also, just cause they are listed doesn't mean I'll get to them soon (excepting the library books); I just have so many cool books to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment