Tuesday, September 1, 2009

News: New Book Titles and Book Series Chart Update

I finally got around to updating the series I am reading and when new books are coming out in them. You can look at the chart below. The series in blue are ones I have but haven't started reading yet, the ones in green are ones I stopped reading because I didn't like them, and the ones in purple are series that I have recently finished.

A couple of highlights:

House of Night:
Okay so most of us know that book 6 "Tempted" is due out in October. I just recently found out that book 7 is going to be called "Burned".

Kate Daniels:
Book 4 will be titled "Magic Bleeds" and will be out in June of 2010.

Sookie Stackhouse:
The anthology of all of the Sookie Stackhouse series comes out in a couple months. Looks like the next book in the series will be titled "Dead in the Family" and will be released in May 2010.

The Hollows:
The next book in Kim Harrison's Hollows series will be titled "Black Magic Sanction" and will be released in Feb. 2010.

Nightside:
The next book in the Nightside series by Simon Green will be titled "The Good, the Bad, and the Undead" and will be released on Jan. 5, 2010.

The chart is below so enjoy! I will continuously update as I get more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment