Sunday, August 14, 2011

In My Mailbox and Mailbox Monday - 8/15


IMM is a meme started at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

Mailbox Monday can be found at: The Printed Page

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks & audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

I got five books in my mailbox this week.

I borrowed One Grave at a Time (Night Huntress, Book 6) by Jeaniene Frost from my mom, who got this for review.  I got the book Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu through Princess Bookie ARC Tours; I love the cover on this book and just started reading it today!


Through paperbackswap.com I got Downsiders by Neal Shusterman and Arkham Asylum by Grant Morrison (which had been on my wish list forever).  I am excited to read them both.

From the library I got Flip This Zombie (Living with the Dead, Book 2) by Jesse Petersen. The first book was hilarious and I have the third book in this series Eat, Slay, Love for review already.  So I am eager to read this book too.

You can check out the book below.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week of reading!

For Review
One Grave at a Time: A Night Huntress Novel Breadcrumbs

Swapped through Paperbackswap.com
Downsiders Batman: Arkham Asylum (15th Anniversary Edition)
Downsiders by Neal Shusterman
Arkham Asylum by Grant Morrison

From Library:
Flip this Zombie (Living with the Dead, Book 2)
Flip This Zombie (Living with the Dead, Book 2) by Jesse Petersen

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog. Old follower. Just hopping through the IMM's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breadcrumbs looks really good! Great mailbox! I hope you enjoy all you got!

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete