Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 Reading Challenges

This will be the first year I am participating in a number of reading challenges. I was going to stick to 4 challenges, but ended up with more because they caught my eye. The ones I am signed up for are shown below along with links to my reading lists. I am planning on updating most of the reading lists as I read them. Links to both the challenges and my reading lists are also on my sidebar on the left of the page.

- Thriller and Suspense Challenge - being hosted by Book Chick City.
Here is my reading list.

- Debut Author Reading Challenge - hosted by the Story Siren.
Here is my reading list.

- Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge - hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog.
Here is my reading list.

- Young Adult Reading Challenge - hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog.
Here is my reading list.

- GLBT Reading Challenge - hosted by GLBT Reading
Here is my reading list.

- First in a Series Challenge - hosted by Royal Reviews
Here is my reading list.

- 100+ Book Reading Challenge - hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog.
Here is my reading list.

No comments:

Post a Comment