Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday - 1/6

Okay "Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine.

This week my WoW book is "Calamity Jack" by Shannon, Dean, and Nathan Hale. This is the sequel to "Rapunzle's Revenge" which was a hilarious graphic novel; I am hoping this one is as good.  Granted the book actually came out yesterday, but since I write my posts Sunday night...it isn't out yet and I am still waiting for it!

Calamity Jack


"Calamity Jack" by Shannon, Dean, and Nathan Hale
Pages: 144 pages
Publisher: Bloomsbury USA Children's Books
Release Date: January 5th, 2010

6 comments:

  1. The cover is fun. Havent read the first one, but this one looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This first one has been sitting on my shelf for a while but I haven't gotten around to it. Glad to hear there is a new on coming out though. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read the first one!! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one was a super fun read. You can check out my review of it here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! I love graphic novels!

    P.S. your blog layout is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Book Snob,

    Thank you! I just recently changed the layout of my blog. I want to update the header picture and stuff too, but I just haven't had time. Hopefully I will get around to it soon :-)

    ReplyDelete