Sunday, April 24, 2011

In My Mailbox and Mailbox Monday - 4/25

IMM is a meme started at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

Mailbox Monday can be found at: The Printed Page

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks & audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

I got three books this week.

Bought:
Tangled Threads (Elemental Assassin, Book 4) The Last Apprentice: Rage of the Fallen

ARC Tour:
Wolfsbane (Nightshade, Book 2)

5 comments:

  1. Great books! I am envious that you got Wolfsbane. I am really looking forward to that one. My Mailboxes are here at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Wolfsbane too but now for the tour. Looking forward to what you'll think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Wolfsbane! I really have to read Nightshade. It sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy your books! They all look like good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope they're as exciting as they look!

    ReplyDelete