Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - 4/27

Okay "Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine.

This week my Waiting on Wednesday book is Goliath (Leviathan, Book 3) by Scott Westerfeld.  This is the final book in Westerfeld's Leviathan trilogy and I can't wait to see how things wrap up.  This has been a fantastic series.  Couldn't find a synopsis, but the cover and release info are below.

Goliath (Leviathan, Book 3) by Scott Westerfeld
Length: 432 pages
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Release Date: September 20, 2011
ISBN: 978-1416971771

4 comments:

  1. I love waiting on Wednesday! :D
    I always come across so many books that I want to read!

    Jules

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited for this! It's so long until September though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott Westerfeld is one of my favorite authors, but I haven't read any of these. I really need to!

    My WWW and Wow: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/04/www-and-waiting-on-wednesday-april-27th.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The third book! Wow, I still need to read the first one! Time flies!

    ReplyDelete