Sunday, May 1, 2011

In My Mailbox and Mailbox Monday - 5/2

IMM is a meme started at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

Mailbox Monday can be found at: The Printed Page

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks & audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

I got five books this week.  The first I won in Princess Bookie's Contest Craze; so thanks to her for holding this!  That book was Twice Bitten by Chloe Neill; I actually haven't started reading this series yet but have heard wonderful things about it and am very excited to read it.

The other two books were Waterfall and Kat, Incorrigible.  I got these two books from the Amazon Vine program.  I have been waiting to read Kat, Incorrigible forever and am so excited to read it.  Waterfall just sounded really intriguing, although I am a little leery of it being Christian fiction...so we will see.

The last two were from the library and are books I have really been wanting to read.

Hope that you all had a great week filled with wonderful books too!  See below for more info on the books I received.

Won:
Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, Book 3)

For Review:
Waterfall: A Novel (River of Time Series) Kat, Incorrigible

2 comments:

  1. Kat Encouragable looks great! hope you enjoy all the cool reads ^-^

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waterfall and Kat are both on my wishlist! I hope I can get them soon because I've heard grea tthings about them. Enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete