Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Teaser Tuesday - 5/10

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week my teaser comes from Firelight by Sophie Jordan.
Firelight 
Here it is: "I flex my toes on the coarse rasp of ground, mentally counting the number of pebbles beneath the bottoms of my feet.  And the familiar pull begins in my chest.  My human exterior melts away, fades, replaced with my thicker draki skin." Pg. 3 

4 comments:

  1. I really liked this book. We need more books about dragon shifters. My adult teaser is from Dead by Midnight by Carolyn Hart and my young adult teaser is from In the Arms of Stone Angels by Jordan Dane. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Half dragon, very unusual. Sounds good.

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesdays_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice teaser. I really want to read this one I may have to get it soon.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-18.html

    ReplyDelete