Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - 5/4

Okay "Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine.

This week my waiting on Wednesday book is Switchblade Goddess (Spellbent, Book 3) by Lucy A. Snyder. This is the third book in the Spellbent series which I absolutely love.  It's not a series that will appeal to everyone because it is very violent and the characters are interesting but unlikable at times.  If you like the Elemental Assassins series by Jennifer Estep or Sandman Slim by Richard Kadrey I would recommend checking this series out.  Anyway, I have loved the first two books and can't wait to read the third one!
Length: 368 pages
Publisher: Del Rey
Release Date: December 27, 2011
ISBN: 978-0345512116

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, this is a new series for me, but I like the sounds of it. Thanks for the tip!

    Here's my WOW for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the cover! I still have the first two books waiting for me to read them on my shelf but I know I'll love them :D

    ReplyDelete