Saturday, May 7, 2011

In My Mailbox and Mailbox Monday - 5/7

IMM is a meme started at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

Mailbox Monday can be found at: The Printed Page

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks & audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

I got five books this week.  The Strange Case of Finley Jayne is the prelude to The Girl in the Steel Corset which I read and enjoyed; it is available for free for Kindle so I downloaded it.  Glimmerglass by Jenna Black was cheap this week on Kindle so I downloaded that too; I've been on the fence about whether or not I wanted to read this book...so this was a good opportunity to get it.

I got Steel by Carrie Vaughn and Nekropolis by Tim Waggoner through paperbackswap.com.  Really looking forward to reading those two also.

Through the Amazon Vine program I received Blood Red Road by Moira Young; this sounds like a great read and I can't wait to read it.

Hope that you all got lots of great books this week!  Happy Reading :-)

Bought/Swapped:
The Strange Case of Finley Jayne Glimmerglass (Faeriewalker, Book 1) Steel Nekropolis: A Matt Richter Novel (Matt Richter Novels)
Glimmerglass (Faeriewalker, Book 1) by Jenna Black
Steel by Carrie Vaughn
Nekcropolis by Tim Waggoner

For Review:
Blood Red Road (Dustlands)
Blood Red Road by Moira Young

6 comments:

  1. Glimmerglass and Steel look great! I hope you enjoy! ^-^

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't started Blood Red Road yet but looking forward to what you'll think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover for Glimmerglass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover for Glimmerglass too; all of the book covers in this series have just been absolutely stunning.

    - Karissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great covers enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete