I am signing up for another reading challenge: the 2013 Color Coded Reading Challenge. This challenge is being hosted by My Reader's Block. Read below or follow the image below to sign up and get more information on this challenge.
*Read nine books in the following categories.
1. A book with "Blue" or any shade of Blue (Turquoise, Aquamarine, Navy, etc) in the title.
2. A book with "Red" or any shade of Red (Scarlet, Crimson, Burgandy, etc) in the title.
3. A book with "Yellow" or any shade of Yellow (Gold, Lemon, Maize, etc.) in the title.
4. A book with "Green" or any shade of Green (Emerald, Lime, Jade, etc) in the title.
5. A book with "Brown" or any shade of Brown (Tan, Chocolate, Beige, etc) in the title.
6. A book with "Black" or any shade of Black (Jet, Ebony, Charcoal, etc) in the title.
7. A book with "White" or any shade of White (Ivory, Eggshell, Cream, etc) in the title.
8. A book with any other color in the title (Purple, Orange, Silver, Pink, Magneta, etc.).
9. A book with a word that implies color (Rainbow, Polka-dot, Plaid, Paisley, Stripe, etc.).
Yellow: A Curse as Dark as Gold
Green: Emerald Green
Brown: The Brown Fairy Book
Black: Black City
White: Black Thorn, White Rose or White Trash Zombie Apocalypse
Other: Indigo Spell
Pattern: Unweaving the Rainbow or Year of the Black Rainbow or Demons at the Rainbow Bridge
My Books Will be Listed Below as I Read Them:
Blue: Midnight Blue-Light Special (InCryptids, Book 1) by Seanan McGuire
Red: Redshirts by John Scalzi
Yellow: Yellowcake by Margo Lanagan
Black: Black City (Madeline Black, Book 5) by Christina Henry
Other: The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, Book 3) by Richelle Mead