I am signing up for another reading challenge: the 2013 Get Steampunkd Reading Challenge. This challenge is being hosted by Bookish Ardour. Read below or follow the image below to sign up and get more information on this challenge. I am shooting for the Cogged level.
About: The Get Steampunk’d Reading Challenge is all about Steampunk! Read anything as long as it has that Steampunk theme, with steam-powered gadgets, dirigibles, and punked up Victorian dress.
Steampunk Examples: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen by Alan Moore, Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare, Boneshaker by Cherie Priest, The Difference Engine by William Gibson.
The Finer Deets
Running dates for all 2013 challenges: 1st of January – 31st of December 2013
Sign-Ups are accepted until the 16th of December 2013.
Formats: All BA Challenges are eBook, audio, short story, and graphic novel friendly.
Crossovers: You’re welcome to crossover with BA’s challenges. Include as many books across all the challenges as you can, I always say.
Geared – Choose 5 books to read
Cogged – Choose 15 books to read
Goggle Mad – Choose 30 books to read
Victorian Lord/Lady – Choose 50 books to read
Inventor – Choose 75 books to read
Zephyr Pilot – Choose 76-135 books to read
Steampunk’d – Choose 136-200 books to read
My Books Will be Listed Below as I Read Them:
1. The Map of Time by Felix J. Palma
2. Empire State by Adam Christopher
3. 14 by Peter Clines
4. A Conspiracy of Alchemists (The Chronicle of Light and Shadow, Book 1) by Liesel Schwarz
5. The Strange Affair of Spring Heeled Jack (Burton and Swinburne, Book 1) by Mark Hodder
6. The Queen is Dead (The Immortal Empire, Book 2) by Kate Locke
7. Etiquette and Espionage (Finishing School, Book 1) by Gail Carriger
8. The Mirrored Shard (The Iron Codex, Book 3) by Caitlin Kittredge
9. Dance of the Red Death (Mask of the Red Death, Book 2) by Bethany Griffin