Thursday, December 27, 2012

Best of 2012 - Steampunk

Below are some of my favorite steampunk books/series of the year. This has got to be my new favorite genre. I love the mix of history, magic, and tech.

Click the picture of the book to read the synopsis on amazon.com or click the My Review link to read my review.


The Iron Codex series by Caitlin Kittredge

The Iron Thorn, Book 1 (My Review)
The Nightmare Garden, Book 2 (My Review)

The Darkest London series by Kristen Callihan
Firelight, Book 2 (My Review)

Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
Something Strange and Deadly, Book 1 (My Review)

The Iron Seas series by Meljean Brooke
Riveted, Book 3 (My Review

The Vampire Empire series by Clay and Susan Griffith)
 
The Kingmakers, Book 3 (My Review)

No comments:

Post a Comment