Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Best of 2012 - Adult Urban Fantasy/Paranormal

Below are some of my favorite urban fantasy books/series of the year. Some of the series are repeats from last year...but new books in them this year! There are quite a few of them since I read a ton of urban fantasy. Hope you enjoy :-)

Click the picture of the book to read the synopsis on amazon.com or click the My Review link to read my review.


Jessie Shimmer series by Lucy A. Snyder

Switchblade Goddess, Book 3 (My Review)

The Graveyard Queen series by Amanda Stevens
The Kingdom, Book 2 (My Review)

The Nightside series by Simon R. Green
The Bride Wore Black Leather, Book 12 (My Review)

October Daye series by Seanan McGuire

Ashes of Honor, Book 6 (My Review

Jane True series by Nicole Peeler)
Tempest's Fury, Book 5 (My Review)

Monster Hunter International series by Larry Correia

 
Monster Hunter Alpha , Book 3 (My Review)
Monster Hunter Legion, Book 4 (My Review)

InCryptid series by Seanan McGuire
Discount Armageddon, Book 1 (My Review)

Chicagoland Vampires series by Chloe Neil

Twice Bitten, Book 3 (My Review)

Sandman Slim series by Richard Kadrey
Devil Said Bang, Book 4 (My Review)

Elemental Assassin series by Jennifer Estep
Widow's Web, Book 7 (My Review)

Charlie Madigan series by Kelly Gay

Shadows Before the Sun, Book 4 (My Review)

Iron Druid Chronicles by Kevin Hearne
Trapped, Book 5 (My Review)

Jane Yellowrock by Faith Hunter
Death's Rival, Book 5 (My Review)

No comments:

Post a Comment