Wednesday, July 29, 2009

News - Wicked Lovely #4 and Alice in Wonderland

Okay I have some great news that I saw on another blog. Looks like the title for Wicked Lovely Book #4 has been released and it will be "Radiant Shadows". There are going to be five books total in this series. I've been kind of luke-warm on this series but it one of the few series out there that deal with fairy courts, which I love, so I have been sticking with it. For the original article see here: Wicked Lovely #4

Also a trailer is finally out for the Alice and Wonderland movie. Go here to link to it. It looks like a fantastic movie! Of course I am a bit bummed that it doesn't come out until next spring :-( I will be waiting in anticipation! So far there hasn't been a Burton/Depp movie I haven't loved.

Lastly Suzanne Collins book "Catching Fire" will be out in just over a month. I am soooo looking forward to this book. Anyone who hasn't read the first book in the series "Hunger Games" should; it was fantastic. You can read my review of it here.

Well that's all the news I have for now. I have three books that I have finished that are waiting for me to write reviews on them. Hopefully I will get to that tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment