Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Teaser Tuesday - 7/13

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week my teaser comes from Darkfever (Fever Series, Book 1) by  Karen Marie Moning.


Darkfever (Fever Series, Book 1)
Here it is: "But standing there I was, in rapidly deepening dusk, on a cobbled street in the heart of a foreign city, watching my taxi drive away, surrounded by people speaking a version of English that was virtually unintelligible, trying to come to terms with the fact that, although there were more than a million inhabitants in and around the city, I didn't know a single soul.  Not in Dublin, not in Ireland, not on the entire continent."  Pg. 19

4 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to the final Fever book, and to seeing what Karen Marie Moning is going to come out with next.

    My teasers this week are here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote down the author - I'm a sucker for a series :)
    HERE is my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I love this series! She's torturous with those cliffhangers though!


    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome teaser!

    My teaser this week is from an ARC of Wicked Intentions by Elizabeth Hoyt.

    Happy reading :)
    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete