Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday - 7/14

Okay "Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine.

This week my Waiting on Wednesday book is Tempestuous (Wondrous Strange, Book 3).  This is supposed to be the last book in the Wondrous Strange series by Lesley Livingston.  Overall this has been a kind of mediocre young adult fairy series, but I am very eager to see how it ends. And these books have absolutely gorgeous covers :-)


Tempestuous by Lesley Livingston
Pages: 368 pages
Publisher: HarperTeen
Release Date: December 21, 2010
ISBN: 978-0061740060

Synopsis from Paperbackswap.com:
"A searing love triangle, a Faerie conspiracy, a mortal realm in danger: Lesley Livingston’s eagerly anticipated sequel to Wondrous Strange and Darklight is poised to dazzle fans of fantasy and paranormal romance alike."

8 comments:

  1. This is the second one of this that i've seen, and I really need to get my hands on the first book!

    Mine's here if you're interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another series I have yet to start!

    My WOW is here -
    Manga Maniac Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to this release too! I've read the other books in the series and loved them.

    My WoW pick is here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the ending makes it worth it for you! My WOW is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard good things about this series. I need to add it to my list. You can read my Wow pick here.
    ~Pixie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of this series before, thanks for sharing! I'm adding the first to my tbr list. My WoW is here

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still haven't read Darklight yet, but I enjoyed Wondrous Strange. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was my pick last week----absolutely cannot WAIT for this one!! :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete