Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Teaser Tuesday - 7/20

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week my Teaser Tuesday comes from Dreamfever (Fever Series, Book 4) by Karen Marie Moning.

Dreamfever

Here it is: "My Dublin no longer existed.  Smashed, broken were the brilliant neon signs that had illuminated the buildings with a kaleidoscope of colors.  Long gone were the colorful diverse people that had filled the streets with boisterous camaraderie and endless craic." Pg. 158

3 comments:

  1. Great teaser, I love this series. The wait for the last book has been excruciating! My Teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing this author's name around more & more. How do you like her? Should I add her to my TBR?

    My teaser on the saucy side ;o)

    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I like this series. The first couple books in the series were just okay, but the later ones have been really good. I personally still like Ilona Andrews Kate Daniels series and Faith Hunter's Jane Yellowrock series better; but this one has been enjoyable too.
    - Karissa

    ReplyDelete