Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Teaser Tuesday - 7/6

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week my teaser comes from The Hunted of 2060 by Ami Rebecca Blackwelder.


The Hunted of 2060 (Volume 1)


Here it is: "He saw the human inside of me.  He saw me fall and bleed.  He knew me as April and he knew my beast and he stood with me through it all." Pg. 265

6 comments:

  1. I'm thinking...shapeshifter? Interesting teaser!

    If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrigued. I'm off to learn more about this book. Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  3. very intrigued!

    here's mine;

    http://darlynandbooks.blogspot.com/2010/07/teaser-teausdays-thin-excutioner.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very intriguing! I'll have to check this out. My TT is here

    ReplyDelete
  5. She-were? You don't read about too many of those, cool!

    Here is our teaser for this week.

    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete