Monday, October 5, 2009

News - Updates on "Shiver" Book 2, "Wondrous Strange" Book 2, and Theatre Illuminata Book 2

I was again working on updating my book reading chart and came across some information that I didn't know previously.

I started reading "Shiver" by Maggie Stiefvater and was curious about the status of future books in the series. It ends up that it will be a trilogy. The second book will be titled "Linger" and will be released in Fall of 2010. Stiefvater is currently working on writing the third book which will be titled "Forever". For more info check out the author's website here.

I also finally got "Wondrous Strange" by Lesley Livingston from the library. It ends up this is also going to be a trilogy. The second book entitled "Darklight" will be out this December. Check out the beautiful cover art for it below. Also for more information visit Livingston's blog here.


And finally I also got my copy of "Eyes Like Stars: Theatre Illuminata, Act 1" by Lisa Mantchev. This is going to be another trilogy. The Second book "Perchance to Dream" will be released in the Fall of 2010. Go to the Theatre Illuminata website for more info!

Looks like next fall is big for more books!

No comments:

Post a Comment