Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday - 10/28

Okay "Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine.

This week my WoW book is "Darklight" by Lesley Livingston. This is the second book in her "Wondrous Strange" series. The first book was pretty good and I am looking forward to the second one. There are supposed to be three books total in this series.



"Darklight" by Lesley Livingston
Pages: 320 pages
Publisher: HarperTeen
Release Date: December 22, 2009

“Much has changed since autumn, when Kelley Winslow learned she was Faerie royalty, fell in love with changeling guard Sonny Flannery, and saved New York City from a rampaging Faerie war band. When a terrifying encounter in Central Park sends Kelley tumbling into the Otherworld, her reunion with Sonny is joyful—but cut short. For they’ve been plunged into a game of Faerie deception and wavering allegiances in which the next move could topple a kingdom…or part them forever.

The fans who flocked to Lesley Livingston’s Wondrous Strange will fall hard for Darklight, the soaringly romantic second book in the trilogy. Breathless high stakes and vividly magical characters make this a can’t-miss fantasy for readers of Melissa Marr and Holly Black.”

6 comments:

  1. Love it when a new book comes out in a series I like. Sounds like a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had a chance to read the first book yet but the cover for this one is quite lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds good - I just put Wondrous Strange on my list this week too, so I'll have to add this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo, love with a changeling. sounds interesting. still have to read book 1 though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This and the first book sounds great. I'm adding them to my Goodreads list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cover of this one. I have yet to read the first book in the series but it's definitely on my list =)

    ReplyDelete