Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Teaser Tuesday - 10/27

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser this week is from "Beautiful Creatures" by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.

Here it is: "Everything around me changed, and it was like I was somewhere else. I was in the garden, but not in the garden. And the smell of lemons changed, into the smell of smoke-" Pg. 81

12 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser. Nice description and it makes you wonder...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Beautiful Creatures and I know just where he is.
    Great teaser! Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting teaser! I really want to read this book.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very intriguing! MIne is here: http://www.rundpinne.com/2009/10/coppola-pediatric-surgeon-in-iraq.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a contradictory teaser - very interesting :)

    Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I like that. Might have to check that one out.

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting teaser, now I have to read to know what is going on, what happens after. My teaser is up here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This teaser definitely has me curious. Mine is here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lemon's good! very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your teaser will go amazon now. Here is mine http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2009/10/teaser-tuesday-what-should-i-read-next.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great teaser! I can't wait to read this book.

    ReplyDelete