Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday - 10/21

Okay "Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine.

This week my WoW book is "Voices of Dragons" by Carrie Vaughn. This is the first book in a new young adult series Vaughn is writing. I like the Kitty Norville books pretty well, so I was intrigued when I saw that this book was going to be released. I couldn't find a blurb about what the book is about, but the cover art is shown below.



"Voices of Dragons" by Carrie Vaughn
Pages: 320
Publisher: HarperTeen
Release Date: March 16, 2010

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure the author's fans will be excited for this new book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great pick. This one sounds so good and the cover looks great.

    Here's mine:
    http://jadorehappyendings.blogspot.com/2009/10/waiting-on-wednesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent choice! I have this on my TBR list and while I haven't started her Kitty Norville series I'm definitely planning on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, writing this down so I can search for more info, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonder if these dragons are good or bad?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like they will be good. I finally found a blurb about this book. Book Chick City did an interview with Carrie Vaughn and she talked about it there.
    Here's the link to it:
    http://www.bookchickcity.com/2009/10/interview-giveaway-with-carrie-vaughn.html

    ReplyDelete