Monday, December 19, 2011

Best of 2011 - Best Dystopian/Post-Apocalyptic

Dystopian and zombie/post-apocalyptic books are all the rage right now.  There were quite a few I read this year that were very good.  Please check out the list below.


Click on the picture to go to amazon for a synopsis or on My Review to read my review.  Also click on My Review to find out the age appropriateness of a book.


Ashes Trilogy by Ilsa J. Bick
Ashes, Book 1 (My Review)

Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion

The Newsflesh Trilogy by Mira Grant
Deadline, Book 2 (My Review)


The Chemical Garden Trilogy by Lauren DeStefano
Wither, Book 1 (My Review)

The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E Pearson

Dustlands series by Moira Young
Blood Red Road, Book 1 (My Review

The Giver by Lois Lowry

Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth

No comments:

Post a Comment