Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Best of 2011 - Adult Urban Fantasy/Paranormal

Below are some of my favorite urban fantasy books/series of the year. Some of the series are repeats from last year...but new books in them this year! There are quite a few of them since I read a ton of urban fantasy. Hope you enjoy :-)


Click the picture of the book to read the synopsis on amazon.com or click the My Review link to read my review.


Jane True series by Nicole Peeler
Tempest's Legacy, Book 3 (My Review)
Eye of the Tempest, Book 4 (My Review)

Jane Yellowrock series by Faith Hunter
 
Mercy Blade, Book 3 (My Review)

Fever series by Karen Marie Moning
Shadowfever, Book 5 (My Review)

The Hollows by Kim Harrison
Pale Demon, Book 9 (My Review)

The Nightside series by Simon R. Green
A Hard Day's Knight (My Review)

Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward
Lover Awakened (My Review)

Monster Hunter International series by Larry Correia
Monster Hunter International , Book 1 (My Review)
Monster Hunter Vendetta, Book 2 (My Review)

October Daye series by Seanan McGuire
Late Eclipses, Book 4 (My Review)
One Salt Sea, Book 5 (My Review)

Cheshire Red Reports by Cherie Priest
Hellbent, Book 2 (My Review)

Sandman Slim series by Richard Kadrey
Aloha from Hell, Book 3 (My Review)

Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost
Halfway to the Grave, Book 1 (My Review)
One Foot in the Grave, Book 2 (My Review)
Destine for an Early Grave, Book 4 (My Review)

The Fairwick Chronicles by Juliet Dark
The Demon Lover, Book 1 (My Review)

Georgina Kincaid series by Richelle Mead
Succubus Revealed, Book 5 (My Review)

Iron Druid Chronicles by Kevin Hearn
Hounded, Book 1 (My Review)
Hexed, Book 2 (My Review)
Hammered, Book 3 (My Review)

The Graveyard Queen series by Amanda Stevens
The Restorer, Book 1 (My Review)

Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews
Magic Slays, Book 5 (My Review)

Jaz Parks series by Jennifer Rardin
The Deadliest Bite, Book 8 (My Review)






    No comments:

    Post a Comment